Formulation/preformulation scientist for small/middle molecular compounds
- Background of recruitment：
- Strengthening of oral formulation technology for small/middle molecular drug candidates with poor water solubility and poor permeability. Strengthening formulation technology, physicochemical properties and absorption assessment technology for drug development of parenteral/topical administration routes.
|Type of employment||Regular employee|
|Description of work||Conducting the following research activities from drug discovery to early development
· Physicochemical and biopharmaceutical evaluation of drug substance and formulation, and establishment of its evaluation method.
· Screening of formulation candidates for nonclinical studies and clinical trials.
・Development of formulation technology and drug delivery technology (administration route is not limited to oral).
|Required qualifications||・Master's degree or higher in science and engineering or pharmaceutical sciences
· Either experience of assessments for solid state property, dissolution, absorption, and stability of drug substances and/or formulations, Or experience of formulation design and development.
· Experience in parenteral/topical formulation design and development. (Nice to have)
・English language skill capable of discussing special issues of study with affiliate companies overseas
|Place of business||Fuji Gotemba Research Laboratories|
|Hours||Discretionary labor system|
|Salary||To be decided in accordance with our criteria|
|Application method||Please apply via the link below.
* We will not disclose any application to any third party.
* We will not use documents submitted by applicants for any purposes other than screening.