- February 8, 2017
- We stop accepting the entries of research positions for Ph.D. students who join our company at April 2018.
Thank you very much for your application.
|Job description||Research, clinical trials for development, MR, etc. (not fixed yet)|
|Entrance requirements||- Students who will graduate from a four-year university course or complete a graduate school in March 2017
(including students specializing in veterinary medicine, pharmacy, etc., who will graduate from a six-year university course)
- Persons who graduated from the schools described above in the last three years (i.e., between March 2014 and March 2016)
* Applications from such persons who have already engaged in some kind of work are not received.
|Documents required for application||(1) Personal history
* The kinds of required documents vary according to the type of job.
|Starting salary (as of April 2016)||Person who has finished a graduate school’s doctor course: 291,600 yen per month
Person who has finished a graduate school’s master course: 257,600 yen per month
Person who has graduated from a university: 230,000 yen per month
|Pay rise, bonus||Pay rise: once per year
Bonus: twice per year
|Allowances||House allowance, sales allowance, discretionary work allowance, commuting allowance (to cover all commuting expenses), and others|
* Flexible hours, a discretionary work system, or a de facto working hours system applies to some types of jobs.
|Holidays, leaves||Complete five-day workweek system (with Saturday and Sunday off), public holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, flexible holidays (four days per year), annual paid holidays (up to 23 days, 18 days for first-year employees), special leave for weddings and funerals, Golden Week holidays, maternity leave, step-up leave, volunteer leave, and others|
|Welfare||Systems: housing loan, general loan, “nest-egg” saving, employee stock ownership, and Well Net Club (a benefit association)
Facilities: dormitory for singles, company-owned houses, tennis court, and ground (for all establishments in Japan)
Insurances: contracts for the use of resort facilities in various parts of Japan,
health insurance, welfare pension, employment insurance, workmen’s compensation insurance, and nursing insurance
|Education and training||- Program to cover all employees
- Special programs for various divisions
- Self-development programs (SIP)