Information System Department: IT Infrastructure Group Manager
- Background of recruitment：
Expectations and needs for a high quality IT infrastructure are increasing due to the globalization of Chugai's business and the current trend of increased utilization of data, including real world evidences. As a result, Chugai is looking for an opportunity to strengthen the organization by hiring resources who can ideate, design, and execute future IT infrastructure
|Type of employment||Regular employee|
|Description of work||
Your Role: IT Infrastructure Group Manager at Chugai Information System Department
- Infrastructure implementation project leader OR IT organization manager experience
- Possess the knowledge required to manage servers, networks, and IT security
- Have experiences on following areas related to IT infrastructure: Future architecture design; Delivery management; Operation management; Implementation and operations of systems with database such as Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL
- Implementation and operation of IaaS and PaaS systems (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- Business knowledge of pharmaceutical industry
- English skills for communicating with global group companies and IT vendors
|Place of business||Main Office (Chuo Ward, Tokyo)|
|Hours||Flextime system (core time: 11:30–13:30)|
|Salary||To be decided in accordance with our criteria|
|Application method||Please send your personal history and career history to the email address shown below. Please specify the field of business to which you apply. We will inform applicants who pass the initial screening of the next steps. We will not return documents submitted by applicants.
* We will not disclose any application to any third party.
* We will not use documents submitted by applicants for any purposes other than screening.
Career Recruitment Supervisor, Human Resources Management Department, Chugai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.